Explore PSD Preschool Options
Preschool offers an entry road to readiness for kindergarten for your child. We invite you to explore preschool options available in Poudre School District.
Your child must be 3-years-old on or before September 15 to register for preschool.
2019-20 Applications Available
- Preschool Application 2019-20
- Solicitud del Programa para el 2019-20
- Prenatal Application 2019-20
- Solicitud del Programa de Prenatal para el 2019-20
2018-19 Preschool Registration
- Preschool Application 2018-19 (includes families with children with special needs)
- Solicitud del Programa 2018-19
If you are interested in preschool, you may register your child for preschool at Fullana Learning Center. Contact the enrollment office at 970-490-3204 to speak with an enrollment specialist. Transportation is available on a limited basis, but not for tuition-based families.
Annual Tuition (rate is subject to change)
- One-time, non-refundable Enrollment fee of $50, due within 10 days of placement slot offering
- $3,357 or $373 per month for 9 months for a 2 hour and 45 minute class
- $3,645 or $405 per month for 9 months for a 3 hour and 30 minute class
No-cost Preschool Registration
For information about no-cost preschool, call the enrollment office at (970) 490-3204 or download an application below:
Submit applications to:
Fullana Learning Center
220 North Grant Avenue
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Required Items to Include with your application:
- Verification of child’s birth date (birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate, military ID etc...).
- Emergency contact information, including health care provider contact information.
- Annual Physical Exam and Immunization records or a signed State of Colorado Exemption Certificate is required for personal, religious, or medical exemptions to school immunization requirements. (For a copy of the form for your Healthcare provider, please click here)
- Proof of address in the form of a current and dated piece of mail or other documented proof.
- Does not apply for tuition-based applicants: Proof of income for the last 12 months in the form of 2017 Federal Tax form, 2017 W-2, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) proof of enrollment, or pay stubs reflecting the past 12 months.