Consider volunteering for a PSD committee!
PSD encourages community members and stakeholders to become involved in decisions and activities that impact students and schools. The district has several committees that parents, staff, students and community members can participate on.
Volunteer for the DAC and Help Guide the Board of Education
PSD's District Accountability Committee (DAC) has several representative seats open for the 2018-19 school year. The DAC is made up of parent and school representatives who work together to offer recommendations about the district's spending priorities, improvement plan, and charter schools to the PSD Board of Education.
The DAC is looking for:
• An Instructional Paraprofessional working in PSD
• A parent of a high school student
• A person who can represent the diversity within PSD
• A parent of a child supported by Integrated Services
• A parent of an English language learner student in the district
The committee meets once per month, typically on the third Wednesday, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., in the board room at the Johannsen Support Services Center, 2407 LaPorte Ave.
People interested in serving on the DAC should contact PSD Curriculum Director Robert Beauchamp at 970-490-3667 or email@example.com or visit the DAC web page.