The PSD Audit Committee acts as an adviser to the PSD Board of Education regarding its financial responsibilities. The Audit Committee is not responsible for the financial tasks of the BOE, Superintendent, or Finance Department.
Meetings are held from 7 to 9 a.m. at the Information Technology Center, 2413 LaPorte Ave.
- Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- Tuesday, August 20, 2019
- Thursday, October 17, 2019
- Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Audit Committee duties include:
- overseeing independent audits of district financial statements, providing open communication between the external auditor, the BOE and the Superintendent
- reviewing district practices and procedures
- recommending auditor selection
- presenting annually to the BOE
- other tasks described in the PSD Audit Committee Charter.
- Brian Joyce, Community Member
- Mark Hartman, Community Member
- Rob Petterson, Board Director
- Carolyn Reed, Board Director
- Brian Richmond, Community Member
- Mandy Sharpe, Community Member
- Larry Skolds, Community Member