Building Rental/Facility Use Process
Please review District Policy KF - Use of District Facilities and the District's Facility Use Guidelines (District) or Facility Use Guidelines (Community). Once reviewed, please complete the following:
1. Fill out the applicable Facility Use Request Form (listed below) and submit to the Customer Support Center at email@example.com, or mail to/deliver in person to: 2445 LaPorte Avenue, Fort Collins, CO 80521
- Indoor Facility Use Request Form (District)
- Indoor Facility Use Request Form (Community)
- Outdoor Facility Use Request Form (District)
- Outdoor Facility Use Request Form (Community)
2. Allow 10 business days for the Customer Support Center to process the request.
3. Certified of Insurance must be submitted at the time of request. See the Facility Use Insurance Requirements section below fore more information on required insurance.
4. If the request is approved, fill out and sign an Acknowledgement of Receipt and submit to the Customer Support Center. The form must be received a minimum of 10 days prior to the event start date; if the form is not received, the event will be cancelled.
5. Once the Acknowledgement of Receipt and Certificate of Insurance is received, a Facility Use Permit, and attached Event Detail Report, will be issued. Due to security concerns, the Facility Use Permit must be brought to the site during the event - the site custodian may not allow access to the school if the Facility Use Permit is not presented.
6. Please note, a cancellation fee will be assessed if notice of cancellation is not received a minimum of two business days prior to the event.
7. Invoices will be issued at the end of each month in accordance with the district's Facility Use Fee Schedule.
In accordance with district policy KF - Use of District Facilities, prospective community users shall furnish the district with proof of general liability insurance with limits of no less than $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate by providing a current Certificate of Insurance. The district, its elected officials, and employees shall be named as additional insureds and a copy of the policy endorsement must be attached to the Certificate of Insurance. Proof of insurance must be submitted to the Customer Support Center at the time of request.
Facility Use Non-Use Days
Per district policy KF - Use of District Facilities, District facilities shall not be scheduled for activities or events by district or community users on days designated as paid holidays for District employees or on the weekends immediately preceeding or following paid holidays.
Authorized Support Organizations
Organizations wishing to apply for Authorized Support Organization status must complete the district's Authorized Support Organization Application and provide all applicable documentation. Additional information can be found in the guidelines and application form below:
Developmental Athletic Programs
Programs wishing to apply for Developmental Athletic Program status must complete the district's Developmental Athletic Program Application and provide all applicable documentation. Additional information can be found in the guidelines and application form below:
Community Use of Tracks and Tennis Courts
Community members wishing to use district tracks and tennis courts (French Field excepted) for personal use may purchase a key from the Customer Support Center. Remittance for the key must be exact cash or check only. Additional information can be found in the Track And Tennis Court User Authorization and the form can be accessed below:
Customer Support Center Building Rental Contacts
|Customer Support Center||Phone|
|Building Rental/Facility Usefirstname.lastname@example.org|