In order to prepare students to meet the needs of the ever-changing world that will await them upon graduation, rigorous coursework is available in a variety of content areas in PSD. Coursework in PSD not only addresses the standards specific to each subject area, but also looks to find connections between the subject matter. It is delivered through required courses that are diversified to meet individual students' needs, but also through elective classes that can address the varied interests of all participants.
This section provides an overview of Reading, Writing and English Language Arts; Mathematics; Science; Social Studies; Music, Physical Education and Visual Arts; World Languages; Career and Technical Education and our Gifted and Talented program.
- enVision, new elementary mathematics curriculum
- Big Ideas Math, new secondary mathematics curriculum
- Colorado Academic Standards (adopted by the Colorado Department of Education in 2009)
- PSD High School Credit for Middle School Courses Opt-Out Form
- Teacher Resources - Curriculum, Instruction, Assessment