PSD high school summer school and learning opportunities at elementary schools
High School 2019 Summer School information will be available and posted in Spring 2019
The Summer School website has complete forms and information regarding classes, registration and payment. Students can pay and register at their school's counseling office. Students should check with their counselor to make sure they are taking the correct class.
• Cost of each class = $175
• Free and reduced students = $135 (Request to Reduce Tuition Form required)
• Out-of-district students = $215
• All payments are due at the time of registration.
• Payment must be made before online classes will be activated.
Targeted Learning Opportunities for Elementary Students
Instead of traditional summer school, some PSD elementary schools offer Targeted Learning Opportunities (TLO) or as after-school programs to current students. Elementary schools may offer TLO programs to address students' specific needs for additional instruction and to meet achievement goals. Some schools may collaborate to offer academic interventions to students. If you're interested in TLO for your child, please contact your child's teacher or school for more information.