Please see below for information about summer school for high school students, elementary summer learning opportunities, and other summer programs.
2016 High School Summer School Program
Summer School 2016 (grades 9-12) will be held June 2 - June 29 at Fort Collins High Schoo, 3400 Lambkin Way. Morning classes will be held 8 - 11:30 a.m. and afternoon classes will be held noon - 3:30 p.m.
Registration begins Monday, March 21. You may register at your school's counseling office or at Centennial High School. Registration will also be held Thursday, June 2, at Fort Collins High School.
Visit this summer school website to find the following information:
- 2016 Summer School Catalog
- 2016 Summer School Registration Form
- Summer School Student Handbook
- Summer School Student Pledge
TUITION (Payment is due at the time of registration)
• Cost of each class = $175
• Free and reduced students = $135 (Request to Reduce Tuition Form required)
• Out-of-district students = $215
• All payments are due at the time of registration.
• Payment must be made before online classes will be activated.
Some Elementary Schools to offer Targeted Learning Opportunities
Instead of offering traditional summer school, some PSD elementary schools will offer Targeted Learning Opportunities (TLO) this summer or as after-school programs to current students. Elementary schools may offer TLO programs to address students' specific needs for additional instruction and to meet achievement goals. Some schools may collaborate to offer academic interventions to students. If you're interested in TLO for your child, please contact your child's teacher or school for more information.