Poudre School District is pleased to announce the availability of the
2010-11 Annual Accountability Report. El Informe Anual de Desempeño también está disponible en español.
Every year, school districts in Colorado report about their performance to their communities, based on requirements in the No Child Left Behind Act. The Annual Accountability Report features information regarding Poudre School District's performance, assessment and accountability, teacher quality, finances, demographics and post-secondary readiness.
This information is also available on the Colorado Department of Education as follows:
- Assessment Data including the Colorado Growth Model, Colorado Student Assessment Program, and National Assessment of Educational Progress.
- Accountability Data including Adequate Yearly Progress and the names and number of Title I schools identified for improvement, corrective action, restructuring under No Child left behind.
- Teacher Quality Data including Highly Qualified Teacher information, professional qualifications, and the percent of teachers with emergency licenses.
- Post-Secondary Readiness Data including post-secondary readiness indicators, graduation rates and drop out rates, and ACT information.
- Other Data includes evidence of a safe, civil learning environment; attendance rates; and number of expelled and suspended students; and district budget, revenues and expenditures.
If you would like a paper copy of the 2010-11 Annual Report, please contact PSD Communications at 490-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org